Sunday, December 27, 2009

i see me through your eyes

I've been extending this post since 2 days ago. Well.. but they said that it's better to be late, rather than nothing, right? and it still available here *grin*. I didnt have any specialities on my christmas. Just a simple but adorable breakfast and dinner with my big family, although the members were not really complete. Wishlist and 2010's resolutions have been made earlier hihi.
Oh, the title up there is taken from the soundtrack of the movie "AVATAR". I love the sentence up there, simply caught my eyes haha. By the way, Avatar is awesome, a should watch movie. Recommended! This movie might be the movie of the year. Wish I'll go the 3d ;)
I had no picture taking regarding this D: , instead I'll post a picture that doesn't related at all, might be a not so good photograph. Yeaa, a creation of an amateur. hihi

cheeeeerss everyonee God bless ! :]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home