Tuesday, January 5, 2010

yeaaaayyy sooo grateful !

Finally.. Yeah, I was waiting for this brilliant moment, which I have some free and relaxed time to inform this. I have already accomplish 1 of the resolution list, that's.. get another trophy or win a competition or something like that and I just receive my very FIRST salary. Yeyness ! wohoo. Yup, I can't believe that I won a photography contest by Java St Andrew Society (JSAS Jakarta schools photo competition) and luckier, I got the "special award". I don't know yet what the words mean, but I'm so grateful of being chosen to be the winner. :) *what an amazing start ;D*
I'm not using any special cameras, like DSLR or whatever. Just a simple Sony DSC-T50 :)
addition, Stella, who is 1 of my closest friend is also counted as winner. Congrats ! Also, 13th January we're going to attend the awarding ceremony. Hmm.. I should thing what to wear for this formal event.
special thankies for Ms. Jovie, who encourage or force me to put some entries, Mr. Ronald as the one who inform us about the contest, David, who does the photoshop although it's only cropping and 1-2 simple effects, and those who congratulate me. thx ! hihi
sorry btw for the previous post which I promise to take the photo, I extend it because the make over is not yet done! Kinda too busy, hehe. But I'll make it sure that it'll be before the Chinese new year. Also, gonna post the photos next 13th January. Yippie ! hmm 1 more, sorry for such boring post. hehe

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home