Saturday, January 16, 2010

I promise myself

Okay, this is the continuation with my previous post. Like what I've said, I won a photo competition, and it was held on 13th January (sorry for the late late post), in Kemang Village Pavillion. It was such a exhibition, in where our works, as winners were displayed. I like several of them, in where i love how they use either the macros, angle and timing. I didn't spend any single cent from my pocket, or in the other word, free of charge and as appreciation of my photograph, they gave me these:








My creation is in the middle. (the 4th row from above and go right. with the title of Valencia's black or white. the one with the miniature of Eiffel Tower)
yeayyy ! teh 4th and the 5th one differentiate me with others. That's what make me so special ;p .

Well, this is my first time to be in magazine. There's no picture of my face, but as long as my name is there, no probs. :D feel really glad. Hope this will not be the last, haha. I've been so busy these days, and this is the fastest thing I can post. Soon will post more photos. See yaa !

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home