Saturday, January 16, 2010

little talented girl




those 3 pictures were sent to the competition, unfortunately, the 2nd photograph leads me to victory

do you know this guy? :D




bonus, I love this one. What a perfect timing. FYI, no edit here ! :))


hmm.. Wonderful night, in where they served you like you r famous and significant enough, well.. a lil bit exaggerating. Tons of beverages and foods are offered freely in front of your eyes, without disturbing your views. Yeah, I cant explain the event in a good way. But just imagine yourself, your art work is valued more than a million, by just pressing the 'capture' in your camera. Information: I'm an amateur, sorry if I am "norak". Incredible.

Sorry again, because of the late post. Again. Been so busy this week. Yeah, gtg! byee

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home